Noble Corporation plc is one of the drilling contractor for the oil and gas industry. This company is performing contract drilling services with its global fleet of mobile offshore drilling units. As of December 31, 2016, the Company’s fleet of 28 drilling rigs are consisted of 14 jackups, eight drillships, and six semisubmersibles. The Company’s drillships are self-propelled vessels. These units are maintaining their position over the well through the use of a computer-controlled dynamic positioning system. As of December 31, 2016, its drillship fleet is consisted of four dynamically positioned Gusto Engineering Class drillships, two dynamically positioned Bully-class drillships, and two dynamically positioned Globetrotter-class drillships.
Earnings Results Of Full-Year 2019
- The Company intends to regain compliance with the NYSE’s listing standards, and as required by the NYSE, the Company intends to respond to the NYSE within ten business days concerning its intent to cure the deficiency.
- Under the NYSE’s rules, Noble has a period of six months from the date of the NYSE notice to regain compliance with the minimum share price above $1.00.
- Noble can regain compliance at any time during the six-month cure period if its ordinary shares have a closing price of at least $1.00 per ordinary share on the last trading day of any calendar month during the cure period of at least $1.00 per ordinary share over the 30-trading day period ending on the last trading day of that month.
- NYSE NE or NE stock news at https://www.webull.com/quote/nyse-ne is announcing receipt of NYSE continued listing standard notice.
Forward-Looking Disclosure Statement
- Statements regarding is continued stock exchange listing that is including continued compliance means of regaining compliance, timing to do so, the effect of a continued listing notice or not listing on operations or debt obligations, as well as any other statements.
- These are not historical facts in this release, are forward-looking statements that involve certain risks, uncertainties, and assumptions.
- These are not limited to operating hazards and delays, risks associated with operations outside of the U.S., actions or claims by regulatory authorities, customers and other third parties, legislation and regulations.
- These are reduced applicable day rates, violations of anti-corruption laws, hurricanes and other weather conditions, market conditions, the future price of oil and gas.
- Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those indicated. You can also know Nasdaq ftr news at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-ftr .